UPPP offers a diverse set of courses in the fields of urban and regional planning, public policy and environmental studies.
- View the UCI General Catalogue for complete listing of courses offered by the department.
- Review the UPPP Academic Year course plan for expected timing of course offerings.
Requirements for each UPPP program:
- BA in Urban Studies, Undergraduate Major
- BA in Environmental Science and Policy, Undergraduate Major
- Undergraduate Minor in Urban Studies
- Undergraduate Minor in Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP)
- Ph.D. in Urban and Environmental Planning and Policy (UEPP)
Need more information?
View the School of Social Ecology Undergraduate Advising website for contacts and resources.