UPPP offers a diverse set of courses in the fields of urban and regional planning, public policy and environmental studies.
- View the UCI General Catalogue for complete listing of courses offered by the department.
- Review the UPPP Academic Year course plan for expected timing of course offerings.
*Note: The department of Urban Planning and Public Policy changed its name in summer 2017. Courses for prior to Fall 2018 were listed under Planning, Policy, and Design (PP&D).
Requirements for each UPPP program:
- BA in Urban Studies, Undergraduate Major
- BA in Environmental Science and Policy, Undergraduate Major
- Undergraduate Minor in Urban Studies
- Undergraduate Minor in Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP)
- Ph.D. in Urban and Environmental Planning and Policy (UEPP)
Need more information?
View the School of Social Ecology Undergraduate Advising website for contacts and resources.
Ph.D. in Urban and Environmental Planning and Policy (UEPP)
Jennifer Craig Welti, Director of Graduate Affairs
Social Ecology Administration
Master of Public Policy (MPP)
Amira Yousef, Assistant Director, MPP
Phone: (949) 824-4052
Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP)
Jorge Padilla, Assistant Director, MURP
Phone: (949) 824-0428