UPPP offers a diverse set of courses in the fields of urban and regional planning, public policy and design.
- View the UCI General Catalogue for complete listing of courses offered by the department.
- Review the UPPP Academic Year course plans for expected timing of course offerings.
Requirements for each UPPP program:
- Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies, Undergraduate Major
- Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Science and Policy, Undergraduate Major (New major starting 2018-2019 academic year)
- Undergraduate Minors in Urban Studies or Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP)
- PhD in Planning, Policy, and Design
Need more information?
View the School of Social Ecology Undergraduate Advising website for contacts and resources.