UPPP offers a diverse set of courses in the fields of urban and regional planning, public policy and design.
- View the UCI General Catalogue for complete listing of courses offered by the department.
- Review the UPPP Academic Year course plans for expected timing of course offerings.
Requirements for each UPPP program are listed in the General Catalogue, linked here:
- Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies, Undergraduate Major
- Undergraduate Minors in Urban Studies or Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP)
- PhD in Planning, Policy, and Design
Need more information?
View the School of Social Ecology Student Services website to find information and contacts for academic advising and resources about UPPP's undergraduate programs.
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP) or PhD in Planning, Policy and Design
Master of Public Policy (MPP)