Environmental Career Panel
UCI’s Student Chapter of the Orange County Association of Environmental Professionals (OCAEP) held an Environmental Careers Panel on campus, April 25, 2018. Students in attendance enjoyed the opportunity to hear from a variety of professionals, ask questions, and find out more about a variety of career paths in the environmental field.
- Doug Feremenga, Principal Environmental Analyst, Transportation Corridor Agencies, Principal environmental analyst at Transportation Corridor Agencies, where he works NEPA and CEQA compliance and habitat conservation planning.
- George Lu, Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Analyst, First Carbon Solutions, Senior scientist with First Carbon Solutions, who has more than 12 years of experience with air quality and greenhouse gas analysis.
- Starla Barker, AICP, Environmental Planner, Michael Baker International, CEQA and NEPA senior project manager with Michael Baker International and has 16 years of experience in the environmental field.
- Rebecca Kinney, Hydrology Specialist, Michael Baker International, Hydrology specialist with Michael Baker International with more than 20 years of experience in the field.
- Mina Rouhi, GIS Analyst/Senior Planner, UltraSystems Environmental Inc., Analyst with UltraSystems Environmental with ten years of GIS experience
Find out more about the OCAEP Student Chapter at UCI (which has a number of MURP students on its leadership board), and how to get involved, at the MURP Student Associations web page.